From: James Bentley
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

First, the good news. My Dell laptop made it through the Windows10 repair
and is snappier than ever.

Now, the bad. I still can't get NVDA to install.

The first MS tech support person that I spoke with earlier today said that
she could create another user profile and install NVDA and I wouldn't need
to switch profiles. Actually, I basically do not even understand very much
about profiles but, I am about to call the MS Disability Desk for the third
time today and try one more time for installing NVDA.

I'll post more information here later because so many of you spent so much
time on this.

Regards,

James B