Re: [NVDA] NVDA and Windows 10

Chris

And now are very happy with their new windows 10 pc, thankyou microsoft!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: 03 July 2016 13:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] NVDA and Windows 10

Yes the funny red x ting isnowbeing added to by a no don't update button
according to TechTalk from rnib this week assomebody in the states took
Microsoft to court over lost income and work when the auto update failed.
They settledout of courrt for 10000 dollars I understand.
Hence the sudden U turn on compulsary updating.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-