De: Governor staten
Data: domingo, 3 de julho de 2016 05:47
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] the Nathan voice and issues with restarting NVDA with Espeak

I just installed the new Nathan voice that has been tlaked about on this
list. Now, I cannot seem to switch back to Espeak. It runs silent when I
do so. Other issues have arrisen as well. I do not hear the sound when
I'm entering into focus mode or when I leave focus mode and go into
browse mode. Any help with this one would be appreciated. I"m running
the latest Next snapshot.