Re: Autorun for the portable version?

Judy Jones

Thank you very much.  I did take note of the different addresses.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Autorun for the portable version?

I should say that there are two Genes.  The other Gene has an address very different than mine.  Mine has Gene in the name and I don't recall what the other one is.  But it’s the other Gene Who did the tutorial and administers the site on which his and other tutorials are available.

I don't know if I can answer your question.  I don't know if work stations are worked with the same way as individual computers but on an individual computer, I would insert the flash drive, use computer or Windows Explorer to open the flash drive with Narrator running, and find and run the NVDA.exe file.