Re: I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

Gene

What happens if you use the install option when the portable version is running.  I don't know how you get to it in the new interface.  I don't run a version with that interface, though I'd like to to see what its like, but I don't have a machine that can run it as my machines are set up now.

At any rate, in the old interface, the option is in the tools menu.  If you can successfully run the install option, you will have an installed copy.

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

I think that Interesting is one word for it.  Smile

I’ll tell you what I just did.  I created a portible copy of NVDA with a working laptop and put it on a thumb drive.  Then I put it in to a folder on the not working right, Dell.  Now I finally have NVDA on the Dell PC plus I can use the NVDA portible thumb drive anywhere.

Guess there’s more than one way to get the job done.  Its just so very weird...

Cheers,

James B