Important (please read): Let's prepare our new home to welcome folks from old NVDA list

Hi all,

Nimer will embark on a business trip, so I’ll step in as the acting administrator on this list until he returns.

Now the most important thing: On behalf of NVDA list admins, I hereby declare the NVDA on Freelists deprecated in favor of Groups.IO version, effective March 3, 2016 at 00:00 UTC (4 PM Pacific on March 2, 7 PM Eastern and elsewhere). More information on how to join this list will be sent once the switchover happens (to be sent to the community at large). The final tally was 61 yes (including 5 from Twitter), 5 no.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

NVDA list admin team