Re: Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima Oguledo

is it in mp3 or h t m l if h t m l. I cant hear the totoureal

On 3/10/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,
What program did you used to record the tutorial? If the desktop is visible,
I'd assume you use a screen recording program.
--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.