Re: Reaper Tutorial

JM Casey

That was posted here a while ago. I took a look at the thread but am not really sure how it's going to go. It seems a little disorganised, but I guess it is still early days. But the thread pointed me to a lot of other useful resources, so yes, definitely worth a look.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: April 10, 2019 9:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reaper totorial

There's a reaper beginners live course taking place right now over at:

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/28100/accessible-sound-design-first-lesson-up-interaction-ending-134/page/1/

The instructor is sighted and has taken it upon himself to learn NVDA on-the-fly to teach sound designing using reaper, enjoy!

HTH,
Blaster

On 4/10/19, Armando Maldonado <armando.maldonado0767@...> wrote:
Hello, try this link as CAVI has made this public, enjoy.
http://cavi.xyz/audioplatinum