From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Making pop-up notifications go away

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 09:00 PM, Sile wrote:

I’m sorry I’m not an expert on knowing which things you have to do through
windows keyboard commands and which things you have to do through NVDA hot
keys.
No apology is necessary. We're in a period of transition and certain topics do present themselves as examples, like this one did. It's going to be a learning experience for all, and folks new to the group more so than those who've been here a while.

I'm glad your issue is resolved.

*Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.*

~ Edward Abbey