From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@teksavvy.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reaper totorial

Hi.

I just got reaper last week and haven't really gotten anywhere with it yet, but I have found a good number of resources.

Check out the reaper accessibility wiki, it should be a great starting point:
https://reaperaccessibility.com/index.php/Main_Page

They have created an html version of the user guide there. You can also download a number of pdf files from the main Reaper site itself. This includes the user guide, but also a few other useful things. Definitely start with the wiki and follow the instructions on getting started. You will want to download some add-ons that plug into Reaper.