Re: Reaper Tutorial

Sarah k Alawami

Google for the reaper access wiki. All tools and tips are on there, as well as a reaper access list you can join.

Blessings and happy Thursday
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp

The listen page is found here.
http://libsyn.tffppodcast.com

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast
For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 11 Apr 2019, at 1:28, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I am afraid I gave up with it. However it is going to work better if you install the in accessibility add on. Can somebody remind the list where Jamie put this so it works better with nvda.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-