From: "aikeo koomanivong" <moykoomanivong@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA reading number

Hi all
I’m using NVDA with vocalizer and some sapi5
In the pass it was read well but I’m not sure when it’s happened
All of computer here also facing the same problems
I’m using latest NVDA
Or maybe that would be happened on my own TTS
Because Lao TTS not good on developing and maybe it has been modified some point on NVDA
Just guess
ฟืาห

Sent from Mail for Windows 10