From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: April 10, 2019 10:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reaper totorial

Over there, all I saw was game stuff. How to find audio reefer tutorials?

On 4/10/2019 8:17 PM, Blaster wrote:
There's a reaper beginners live course taking place right now over at:

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/28100/accessible-sound-design-first
-lesson-up-interaction-ending-134/page/1/

The instructor is sighted and has taken it upon himself to learn NVDA
on-the-fly to teach sound designing using reaper, enjoy!

HTH,
Blaster

On 4/10/19, Armando Maldonado <armando.maldonado0767@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, try this link as CAVI has made this public, enjoy.
http://cavi.xyz/audioplatinum