From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Remove beeps from list of emails

Are you sure its NVDA that's beeping? Unless you have tested the problem with another screen-reader or no screen-reader, whichever you prefer, you don't know. The easiest way to test would probably be to be in the program, put NVDA to sleep, then try the commands that are causing the beep, then wake NVDA again and resume whatever you want to do.

This doesn't sound like NVDA behavior.