Re: with NVDA Microsoft EDGE (chrome)

Ian Westerland

Hello Curtis. I have the same issue here. When I load Chrome, NVDA goes to sleep but works again when I re-load it. It's a strange issue because NVDA doesn't hang. It just stops speaking. I am sure that with the current and rapid changes to Browsers, the issues will resolve soon.

Ian Westerland

On 4/12/2019 6:28 AM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Sometimes when alt-tabbing away and back to the screen of the browser, NVDA forgets it's environment, meaning that the buttons can't be navigated too with hot keys b and shift b, etc. When I reload NVDA, all is well again. :)