Re: with NVDA Microsoft EDGE (chrome)

Arlene

I can confirm this. I’ve seen this issue using Chrome.  I think this issue will Iron itself out.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ian Westerland
Sent: April 11, 2019 2:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] with NVDAMicrosoft EDGE (chrome)

Hello Curtis.  I have the same issue here.  When I load Chrome, NVDA

goes to sleep but works again when I re-load it.  It's a strange issue

because NVDA doesn't hang.  It just stops speaking.  I am sure that with

the current and rapid changes to Browsers, the issues will resolve soon.

Ian Westerland