Re: Reaper Tutorial

Blaster

Howard, Sorry for the confusion, JMCasey is right, it's the first
page of the tutorial and it's hosted on a gaming site. Anyway, that's
the link that was posted and there's nothing else to do but start
reading from the first post on. It's mostly active students chatting
back and forth, so it's a quick read to catch up. I'm not
participating in the class, but I've been lurking in the weeds, lol.
Anyway, it's very interesting.

So to keep this list on track, anyone interested in Reaper should join
the "reaper without peepers" list here:

Reaper without peepers on groups.io:
rwp+subscribe@groups.io

By the way, the CAVI instructors and many very talented reaper users
inhabit the list and all levels of users are welcome to join. Here's a
list of resources that are posted at the bottom of each RWP posting,
enjoy, Blaster

Download Reaper from:
https://www.reaper.fm/download.php

OSARA: Open Source Accessibility for the Reaper Application lives at:
https://osara.reaperaccessibility.com

SWS (a handy set of extensions that make Reaper even smarter) can be found at:
http://www.sws-extension.org/

For audio tutorials, and a stellar effort to document Reaper related
stuff from a blindness perspective, check out:
www.reaperaccessibility.com

On 4/11/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
Hi.

The person earlier in the thread (sorry, I can't remember who it was) linked
you to the first page of the forum thread. You didn't read the whole page.