From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Remove beeps from list of emails

So, as I understand the description, this is only supposed to happen when using Object navigation and moving the navigator with the navigator movement keys.  I wonder what it is in Outlook that causes the beeps to sound when the navigator is moved as it follows the application as used from the main keyboard?