From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing cut, copy, or paste

Hi Judy

you could try the following add on it should do what you want it to do.

it is called clip speak.

It will need to be installed.

I do not use it if i copy any thing i do not need to know or hear it say copy etc I just copy what i want then use the nvda key +letter C to read out what i have copied.

there are probably other add ons up there you might use as well.

The following link will put you in the right place to get it at https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

It can also be accessed thrugh the add on manager under a button called get add ons in that section.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 12/04/2019 2:34 PM, Judy Jones wrote:

Hello To All,

Can NVDA be set to announc “cut text to clipboard,” as Jaws does when you use control-X?

I ran into this when wanting to paste a link into an e-mail.  In Jaws you hit Alt-D, A, and C to get this done.  I did manage to copy to clipboard, but didn’t hear it spoken, so pulled up notepad to make sure I actually had copied the address.

It would seem easier if you could hear that your commands are carried out.

Thanks as always.

Judy