list

slery <slerythema@...>

Apparently, in my vast backlog of emails I have missed something regarding the policy of this list.

As it appears one is to use the archives for beginner questions, where can I find a list that is only for beginner NVDA users?

I have no knowledge to contribute to this list and as my archive skills are always lacking (even when looking for replies to my own messages from a year ago), I will not bother this list with any more questions. In fact, I will probably leave at the beginning of next week and only stick around long enough for something to tell me where the beginner list is.

Cindy