Re: Announcing cut, copy, or paste

Judy Jones <sonshines59@...>

Nope, I was just asking about the verbal feedback when you cut text, copy text, or paste it.  Sometimes, with Jaws, if you don’t get that verbal feedback, it can mean that the text, for whatever reason, did not copy to clipboard.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing cut, copy, or paste

I'm not sure what you are asking.  Are you asking about cutting text, then adding more text when you cut more?  I don't know what the command does that you are describing and you already know about control x for cutting text, which is a Windows command.  The Clipspeak add-on causes NVDA to announce that text is copied, cut, or pasted.  In many circumstances, it doesn't announce those things without the add-on but just what does the JAWS command do?