Re: Announcing cut, copy, or paste

Judy Jones <sonshines59@...>

Correct.  I was just trying to go through the sequence.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing cut, copy, or paste

I now understand your message.  The add-on will cause the action to be announced but you are not discussing a JAWS command when you speak of alt followed by the letters.  That is a program command.  And control x is a Windows command.  You can cut text just by using control x.  The Windows command for copying text to the clipboard is control c.  It is much more convenient to use those commands.  The add-on will cause the announcement to be made when you use control x and control c. and JAWS will speak the actions as well.