Dymo label writer

Jim Pipczak

Hi all,

Does anyone use a Dymo label printer? The only way I can find to enter text in a label is to use the mouse to click in the label. I guess I’m lucky enough to have enough sight to be able to use a mouse, However, I want an answer for those who do not have enough sight to use the mouse.

Although I always sincerely appreciate everyone’s suggestions, I really want to hear from anyone who actually uses the program and has solved the problem.

Have a great weekend.

Many thanks,

Jim

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Service Innovation
Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Road Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@...
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision.  Opportunity. - logo

Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo

Vision Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We have an inclusive culture and value diversity and all abilities.