From: "cisco" <audiogamer2004@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing cut, copy, or paste

Hi there. She’s talking about the clipspeac ad on.
On Apr 12, 2019, at 6:16 AM, Gene <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking about cutting text, then adding more text when you cut more? I don't know what the command does that you are describing and you already know about control x for cutting text, which is a Windows command. The Clipspeak add-on causes NVDA to announce that text is copied, cut, or pasted. In many circumstances, it doesn't announce those things without the add-on but just what does the JAWS command do?