From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Felix G.
Sent: April 12, 2019 1:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Observation of Reply Behaviour of Some List Members

Hi,
I can only speak from my experience. Years ago I used to behave in the same way, and the reason was that my mail reader wasn't configured to a thread-centric view but rather to a message-centric one, so my inbox was a one-dimensional list of messages. Nowadays I only use the Gmail web interface and that sorts everything by threads, by importance, and by lots of other criteria only the Google AI knows.
Best,
Felix

Am Fr., 12. Apr. 2019 um 07:31 Uhr schrieb Andre Fisher
<andrefisher729@...>:

Hi.

I've noticed a lot recently, that when a topic is replied to, some list members do not read the responses to the initial post. This is evident when someone asks a question, then gets a response, likely answering the question or resolving an issue. Subsequent responses to the thread seek to provide the same response, sometimes more than once, with the same solution/answer, or questions relating to the issue, even after the opening poster has stated in the thread that all is resolved. Is there a good explanation for this? Now, I am not a moderator, so can't enforce anything, but I find it very annoying to have to skip through multiple messages of the same origin. Why don't persons read the thread in its entirety before posting?