Re: Mozilla seems to have changed the options window, again

hi.
do you mean that firefox settings recently has accessibility issues
like google chrome which uses material design and even many sighted
users i read on the forums that are angry because of changes in
settings?
i really am not comfortable with chrome which i tested with different
versions and automaticly focus mode becomes activated for me and in
many cases, i even lose focus! and i should press tab multiple times
to go to my previous position in settings!

So basically then, the field is not focussed like it is on google but is on

the page. I wonder what the point of changing the way search works was?
Might worth reporting it on the Firefox bug tracker or on nvda github in
case a work around is possible.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.