Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Mallard

Oliver,

I've just downloaded your automatic captcha solier. Do you think it would work with brave, which is Chromium-based?

Just curious.

I want to thank you for your efforts, and commitment to make your research useful to help us.

I'm really excited and encouraged when I see there are still people who see the importance of accessibility to improve our daily lives.

I'll let you know how your add-on works on my machine.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/04/2019 13:08, Oliver Edholm ha scritto:

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension for automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.