Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Simone Dal Maso

Hello Oliver,
Well, I don't know if you have exactly the idea of how useful is your extension.
I will spread the news on the italian forum, but I simply want to thank you for this because it is simply awesome!

Best regards!

Il 12/04/2019 13:08, Oliver Edholm ha scritto:
Hi!
I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension for automatic captcha solving.
You can download the extension here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html
I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.
Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.
I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html
I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.