Re: Narrator voice appears to be overriding NVDA voice in say all and automated page reading

Christopher Bartlett

YEs, George is plugged in wherever he can be, both in NVDA settings and Windows settings.  You may have something with a say-all config; I was messing with config earlier this week, something I hadn't done before, so I may have messed something up, which I will check later when I'm on that machine.
Thanks for the  suggestion.
Christopher B

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 4:08 PM Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
Hi.

So you said you've set George as your default OneCore voice in the NVDA speech settings as well? Do you have any saved say all configuration profile?

--
Christopher Bartlett