Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Oliver Edholm

Hi Marcio! I'll soon have a Firefox version as well, I'll send on Messenger if you want to test!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 04:54 AM, marcio wrote:
Oliver, is this extension going to be developed for Firefox as well?
I hoped to test it and give you some feedback, but Chrome isn't my default browser hence I'm not comfortable with it to test something there right now.
Also I never even installed an extension on this browser, so...

Looking forward to see this one in Firefox, and my apologies if I'm asking too much. Take your time :)

Cheers,
MarcioAKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/04/2019 08:08, Oliver Edholm disse:

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension for automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.