Re: BARD express

Gerardo Corripio

Yes please if there’s an AddOn developper, see about making an AddOn! Not everyone has the same opportunities to have Jaws. Yes I can always on top of a book, Control+b, but nevertheless I feel we shouldn’t be left out of the full potential of BARD Express only for using an alternative screen reader like NVDA!

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Enviado: jueves, 11 de abril de 2019 11:51 p. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] BARD express

If any of the developers are using this windows program can you see if there is a way to have all of the annotation read?

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.