Re: Mozilla seems to have changed the options window, again

Gene

Brian doesn't know what the bug is.  I suggest you write a description of it as though you were submitting a report and send it to him.  As far as I know, the bug is that you have to be in forms mode in order to see certain fields in options.  But I'm not sure if you are saying there is more to it.

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cuttie Mozilla seems to have changed (again) the options' window

Brian, would you do me this big favor and report it to the guys out there?
I never reported a bug before and I'm afraid I'll not manage to do it right now. So if you can, I'd appreciate it indeed :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/04/2019 04:35, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:
So basically then, the field is not focussed like it is on google but is on the page. I wonder what the point of changing the way search works was? Might worth reporting it on the  Firefox bug tracker or on nvda github in case a work around is possible.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-