Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Mallard

Great; I'll test it on Brave as well hen.

Encouraging you is the least I can do!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/04/2019 15:03, Oliver Edholm ha scritto:
Hi! I think it should work on all Chromium based browsers, please inform me if it doesn't!

Thank you for your encouragement, hopefully, this is just the beginning :)

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 05:18 AM, Mallard wrote:

Oliver,

I've just downloaded your automatic captcha solier. Do you think it
would work with brave, which is Chromium-based?

Just curious.

I want to thank you for your efforts, and commitment to make your
research useful to help us.

I'm really excited and encouraged when I see there are still
people who
see the importance of accessibility to improve our daily lives.

I'll let you know how your add-on works on my machine.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/04/2019 13:08, Oliver Edholm ha scritto:

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome
Extension
for automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension here:
http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have
caught an
eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually
which
is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think
there's
big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually
and
then give correct and helpful information to the visually
impaired or
blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA
add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if
you're interested in trying out):
https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact
me or
accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.