Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Ollie,
I'm sure Oliver will send it to you, but I'll do it as well as soon as I get the link :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/04/2019 11:28, Mallard disse:

Oliver,

Idon't have Messenger; if you send it to Marcio, can you send it to me to this mailing address? Or, can he share it with me?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/04/2019 15:02, Oliver Edholm ha scritto:
Hi Marcio! I'll soon have a Firefox version as well, I'll send on Messenger if you want to test!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 04:54 AM, marcio wrote:

    Oliver, is this extension going to be developed for Firefox as well?
    I hoped to test it and give you some feedback, but Chrome isn't my
    default browser hence I'm not comfortable with it to test
    something there right now.
    Also I never even installed an extension on this browser, so...

    Looking forward to see this one in Firefox, and my apologies if
    I'm asking too much. Take your time :)

    Cheers,
    MarcioAKA /Starboy/
    Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

    Em 12/04/2019 08:08, Oliver Edholm disse:

        Hi!

        I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome
        Extension for automatic captcha solving.

        You can download the extension here:
        http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

        I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have
        caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.

        Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually
        which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I
        think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web
        page visually and then give correct and helpful information to
        the visually impaired or blind user.

        I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular
        NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons
        list, (if you're interested in trying out):
        https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

        I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact
        me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with
        something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.