Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Joseph Weakland

oliver love it

On 4/12/2019 6:25 AM, Hareth wrote:
Hi Oliver,
Many thanks. Your effort is greatly appreciated.
Best regards.

On 4/12/19, Oliver Edholm <oliver.edholm@...> wrote:
Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension for
automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension
here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye
on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard
to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential
for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and
helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on,
"Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested
in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to
this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or
have any kind of feedback.

--
Joseph Weakland
email