Re: Observation of Reply Behaviour of Some List Members

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:41 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
In my case my program hides already read emails
What e-mail client are you using, if I may ask?   That's a behavior that generally requires a single click to expand a conversation/thread, to remedy and where unread messages are either at the beginning or end of a conversation/thread, depending on the sort order you've chosen.

What you describe as a "sources list" is entirely alien to me, but that's probably because I don't know what it is you're referring to.

           ~ Edward Abbey