Re: Observation of Reply Behaviour of Some List Members

Sarah k Alawami

I did the same think on OE. It would hide the unread count and I would not see the messages until I either clicked show all or went into a sources list, it's ben almost 20 years now so can't remember. Look up mail mate for the mac. It is just beautiful. I never ever if I can help it read my mail in windows, or anywhere else for that matter. I believe aqua mail can do the same thing but I'm not sure. I'm still learning that interface as it changed. If anyone has any questions join the android list at the bottom of my sig. There you can discuss aqua ail to your hart's content.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp

The listen page is found here.
http://libsyn.tffppodcast.com

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast

For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 12 Apr 2019, at 9:11, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:41 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
In my case my program hides already read emails
What e-mail client are you using, if I may ask?   That's a behavior that generally requires a single click to expand a conversation/thread, to remedy and where unread messages are either at the beginning or end of a conversation/thread, depending on the sort order you've chosen.

What you describe as a "sources list" is entirely alien to me, but that's probably because I don't know what it is you're referring to.

           ~ Edward Abbey