Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Dan Beaver

Ok,

I installed it on Google Chrome and afterword turned developer mode back off.  Chrome shows that the extension is still enabled so maybe it will still work.

However, when I start Google Chrome it still warns me about running developer mode extensions.

Dan Beaver

On 4/12/2019 1:33 PM, George McCoy wrote:

Dan,

Try installing it in google chrome and let us know what happens.

George

On 4/12/2019 8:25 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Oliver,

I have installed the extension.  Now Brave asks me if I want to disable developer mode extensions every time I start Brave.  Should I go into the settings and turn developer mode off or what.  this is going to get kind of irritating after a while if I have to keep getting these warnings.

thanks for this great extension.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)