Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

JM Casey

You could always just boot up chrome to use for this purpose. I use firefox a lot more than chrome but there are some sites I like to visit only with Chrome. So, you use firefox for most of your purposes; then when you run into something you think this tool will help you with, Chrome's still right there for you if you need it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: April 12, 2019 5:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free captcha solving chrome extension

thanks for your work look forward to ff I just don't use chrome.

On 12/04/2019 14:02, Oliver wrote:
Hi Marcio! I'll soon have a Firefox version as well, I'll send on Messenger if you want to test!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 04:54 AM, marcio wrote:

Oliver, is this extension going to be developed for Firefox as well?
I hoped to test it and give you some feedback, but Chrome isn't my
default browser hence I'm not comfortable with it to test something
there right now.
Also I never even installed an extension on this browser, so...

Looking forward to see this one in Firefox, and my apologies if I'm
asking too much. Take your time :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook ( https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho )

Em 12/04/2019 08:08, Oliver Edholm disse:

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension
for automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension here:
http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught
an eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which
is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's
big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and
then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA
add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if
you're interested in trying out):
https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or
accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.