Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

I'd believe you are still getting this message because actually whether developer mode is turned on/off is irrelevant. You are dealing with an alpha project and, at the end of the day, that's all that counts here.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/04/2019 16:13, Dan Beaver disse:

Ok,

I installed it on Google Chrome and afterword turned developer mode back off.  Chrome shows that the extension is still enabled so maybe it will still work.

However, when I start Google Chrome it still warns me about running developer mode extensions.

Dan Beaver

On 4/12/2019 1:33 PM, George McCoy wrote:

Dan,

Try installing it in google chrome and let us know what happens.

George

On 4/12/2019 8:25 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Oliver,

I have installed the extension.  Now Brave asks me if I want to disable developer mode extensions every time I start Brave.  Should I go into the settings and turn developer mode off or what.  this is going to get kind of irritating after a while if I have to keep getting these warnings.

thanks for this great extension.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)