Re: Observation of Reply Behaviour of Some List Members

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 05:08 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Flaming those people/countries is not good Internet practice
That you consider statement of fact "flaming" is a reflection on you, not me.   I used dial-up for well over a decade.  It's painfully slow but it never resulted in e-mail being delivered out of sequence.  The stuff is coming straight off of the server, which already has it sequenced long before I get to it.

You just want me to consider something as common which decades of experience tell me absolutely is not.  I will not be changing my mind on this, as the facts don't support a change of mind.

           ~ Edward Abbey