From: Bhavya shah
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 7:38 AM
To: nvda
Cc: bhavya.shah125@...
Subject: [nvda] Quick Navigation By Heading in Google Docs

Dear all,

In a Google Docs document I am working on, I would like to navigate

heading by heading. Since I don't believe browse mode for Google Docs

is supported, I am unable to perform quick navigation in Google Docs.

Could someone please explain the process of doing so?

I would truly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--

Best Regards

Bhavya Shah