Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Larry Wang

Did you choose the right folder? There may be two nested folder both called captcha-solver-chrome-extension.

Please choose the inner one.

On 2019/4/13 7:38, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io wrote:

Dear respected friend, whenever I load unpac extention I’m getting the following error.

Failed to load extension

File~\OneDrive\Documents

ErrorManifest file is missing or unreadableWith regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: