Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, thanks for your great work but I have an important question.

Do I need to do the whole process every time whenever  I want to solve captcha?

The matter of fact is that whenever I close Firefox and start it, this extension is simply not there!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: