Re: Cannot open nvaccess.org in Iran

Salam.
some weeks ago, i descovered that nvda website does not work in Iran anymore.
i told my friend and she told me that she observes this issue too.
so i posted in this group and quentin told me that descovered the nvda
website is blocked in iran!
using this website.
www.blockediniran.com
which i could not open with my firefox too!

On 4/13/19, Mohammadreza Rashad <mohammadreza5712@...> wrote:
Hello to members of the NVDA list, especially website staff. In recent
days, since 2019.1 release, NVDA users in Iran can not open nvaccess.org
website. After few researches, I noticed that the nvaccess site is not
filtered; but, When we enter the site address, no page will be loaded.
Also, we encounter an error when updating NVDA.
Thank you in advance.

***
Best Wishes,
Mohammadreza Rashad