Re: Using Google Calendar - Web or Computer App?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Thunderbird is my email and calendar app of choice. it works well with google calendar and GMail in general.

cheers,

Mo.

On 13/04/2019 07:19, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

I am presently looking for a calendar app to set reminders about
activities I need to be doing on certain dates in the future. As an
Android and GMail user, I have instinctually turned to Google
Calendra.
1 Is Google Calendra even accessible with NVDA?
2 If so, which would you recommend I use - Google Calendra on the web
(if so, on Firefox or on Chrome?) or download the Google Calendra
application on my computer for better usability?
3 If Google Calendar is not particularly screen reader friendly, which
other free and accessible calendar programs would you recommend for
use with NVDA?

Note: I am looking at Google Calendar with particular emphasis because
I imagine that I would be able to sync Google Calendar which I control
on my computer with its corresponding aAndroid app which I have
installed on my Smartphone.

I would truly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.