Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, here is your required item.

http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

All three things image describer, extension for google chrome and fire fox.

could be downloaded from there.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...