From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marco Oros
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 2:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Korean Braille and Hangul

Anyeong haseyo!

This is special question for people from South Korea. Really, I don't know, if there are some North Koreans, so to be concrete, Koreans. There are various communities in China, Australia and U.S. of this unique nation for me.

But, stop those flattering writings about Koreans.

Every Koreans nowadays writes in korean script Hangeul (or chosongeul), but blind people uses Korean braille. Ofcourse, there are chinese characters Hanja, but It is for another message and It is not subject.

Is It true, that braille symbols of Koorean brailles are looking same, as korean featural alphabet Hangul, or not?

How is It? Because I have heard something and I would like to know, how It is real.

Gomabseumnida!

Marco from Slovakia