Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

when i open the link, i recieve this error. whats the problem for me?

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
with it. The document tree is shown below.
−<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
−<Details>
We're sorry, but this service is not available in your location
</Details>
</Error>

On 4/13/19, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io <charlsdarwin1969=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear friend, here is your required item.
http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html
All three things image describer, extension for google chrome and fire fox.
could be downloaded from there.
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...