Re: dropbox rules sharing links

Very appreciative, Shaun.
I really think this must be spreaded as much as possible because as I never got an official Dropbox email telling me about it, I'd believe many people didn't get one either.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 15:50, Shaun Everiss disse:

Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to twitter to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1.  the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work the other will work to.